05 August 2007

August 2007 - Goals

First a review of my July 2007 goals.
  1. I have grown my bankroll to over $600. This is largely due to my 2 MTT final tables.
  2. I did play above my bankroll a couple times and lost $ every time.
  3. I did not make the $500k. FT has also removed the $1 rebuy super sat.
  4. I also didn't play 100 SNGs.

So not too good on meeting my goals last month. Let's see what we can do for August.

  1. Increase my bankroll to $1000.
  2. Stop playing above my bankroll.
  3. Play the 50/50 twice. I'll obviously have to sat. in.
  4. Profitably play 50 $20 SNGs.
  5. Purchase PokerAce HUD.

So $1000 my be a bit hopeful if I don't play above my bankroll. I hope I can make the 50/50 and cash. Cashing deep in a MTT will help increase my bankroll, but making a final table doesn't come too easy.

I really hope to continue my SNG success. I have moved up to $20 because my bankroll can now handle it. I don't really see much difference in skill level, but I do see more aggression. I have so far done poorly in the 9 I have played. I have cashed 3 times, but they were all 3rd place. I have sharkscoped many of the final 3 and found so many of them to be very losing players. This has become frustrating as I know I am a better player than my opponents, but still going out in 3rd. I know if I continue playing well I'll find some 1st places soon.

I would like to try to start 3 and 4 tabling the SNGs. I think in order to do so I should get PokerAce HUD. If I do more than 2 tables now, my PokerTracker information will be hidden underneath another window.

No comments: