22 October 2007

BFFB week 7

I came in 2nd this week at the BFFB. I'd say almost first, but I was a ways back. I won my 6 (or 5) man contest for $36. I usually get in while there are still 10-man contests, but I had intermittent Internet this weekend. I didn't get to enter a team until Sunday. I have moved up to 6th place I believe for the season points. I am going to Colts-Panthers game this Sunday. I hope we don't get our ass kicked.

Onto the BBT2. It was kicked off yesterday. I didn't play the Big Game as it is a little high for my roll, but I'm looking forward to tonight's MATH. I won a token last week and have signed up. I am really surprised but Full Tilt has added a page for the BBT2 here. It seems like it good be great idea to get alot of new faces on the Blogger tour. I was kinda hoping for an easier route to the Tournament Of Champions.

Good luck to everyone tonight at the MATH.

No comments: