26 June 2007

Absence Apology

I have to apologize to anyone who has come here for new material to read. There are so many reason why I have not been updating. For one thing, I have not been playing much poker and therefore don't have much to talk about.

My office has added 'Websense' to our server. It is a pain in the ass. Apparently I can now, but originally all blogs were blocked from use. Websense is also smart enough to block all proxy servers and even information about proxy avoidance. Very annoying. I cannot visit CardPlayer.com either, because it is a gambling site. What is funny is I can actually gamble with no problem.

Enough complaining.

I won my first tournament (excluding freerolls) last night. It was a $2 rebuy. I will have more on that later this week. I am excited for my $400+ score though.

I again apologize for the lack of updates. Hopefully now knowing that I can visit the blog from work again as well as my recent win I will have more to write about and more opportunity to do so.

1 comment:

NFulton said...

Nice job! That's what happens when people play aces HU against us.