04 July 2007

July 2007 - Goals

For starters I not only didn't post any June goals, I didn't make any goals for myself. Let's see how I did on my May goals.
  1. I didn't make it to $500 in May, but I did top it once in June. After my $2 rebuy win, I played some $50 nl and jumped up before I lost most of it back.
  2. I have continued to improve my choices in times and games to play. I can't say I haven't played sometimes lately without my 'A' game, but I have done alot better.
  3. Still no $400k. Now Full Tilt has upped it to a $500k.
  4. I played more than 50 SNGs.

Now for some July 2007 goals.

  1. Continue to increase my bankroll.
  2. Don't play above my online bankroll.
  3. Satellite into the $500k.
  4. Play 100 SNGs.

#2 is my most important goal this month; maybe I should have made it #1, but I wasn't really putting them in order. My realistic bankroll is really much higher than what I have online, but it would be much nicer to never add $ to Full Tilt again. #4 may be difficult for me; it really depends on how many days I'll get to play this month. I've never really done more than 2 tables at a time, and I'm not in a rush to.

No comments: