24 March 2008

BBT3 - Another $2k package up for grabs

Right from Al:


This was just posted on the Full Tilt BBT promo page, 7 seats weren't enough so they're tacking on another $2k Bracelet Package. Details are here.
We should also have out details of the writing contest shortly. How about one more shot at a $2K WSOP* prize package? If you've got a blog and participate in the Battle of the Bloggers 3, all you have to do is post the Badge on your blog for the length of the tournament series and you’ll be entered into a Freeroll for the $2K prize package.The Freeroll, Sunday, June 8th, will be held exclusively for those who displayed the Badge with pride for the duration of Battle of the Bloggers 3 Tournaments.

And so my "Badge" is up to the right with links to al's blog and Full Tilt's BBT3 page.

I flamed out of the MATH tonight. My downward spiral began with all in preflop KK < AA and I pretty much just spewed the rest of my chips when no steals worked.

No comments: