29 September 2008

No Excuses

Well I doubt anyone has been reading and wondering where I am. If I had the ambition I'd tell you all. Make the story short, I haven't read a blog in 6 months or so. I've barely even found the time to play cards during the same time.

My spiral started with a conjunction of poorly played cards and poorly timed life. So much has happened to me since I last posted. I still have the will to learn and the will to play. I already knew I didn't have the will to write that Hoyazo does. I also don't have the will to be recognized as Waffles does. I don't have the skill that Fuel55 has. I often wish I had the gamble that Cracknaces has, but I only have a little gamble, a little skill and a little will.

My will to be recognized is surely weak, but I do have the desire to become a profitable poker player. I'm not sure where the drive went, but I am sure it is back.

5 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

breaks are good

Fuel55 said...

Welcome back.

jmathewson_III said...

Thanks guys for the comments. It is nice to be back playing some cards.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=my ip suite 6.0 2008 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the black methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg