01 May 2007

May 2007 - Goals

Quick review of April 2007 goals.
  1. I did not increase my bankroll to $500. I in fact did not even profit in April 2007. My bankroll was reduced to a little over $100.
  2. I think I was successful at playing only when I wanted and not just because I was bored. I still have some improving to do as far as doing more to always play my 'A' game.
  3. I did purchase PokerTracker.
  4. I did not satellite into the $400k, but did make the $50+5 satellite twice. The first time I learned for the future. The second time I played well and got sucked out on to loose half my chip stack. I am confident I will make the $400k in May.

Now my list of May 2007 goals.

  1. Increase my bankroll to $500.
  2. Play only when I am willing to put the effort forth to play my 'A' game.
  3. Satellite into the $400k.
  4. Play 50 SNGs.

I no longer think that #1 is conservative. I think it is easily attainable, but it is not the most important goal. If I play well the bankroll will come. I want to keep it as a goal, but not as much as forethought. I think that #2 is the most important goal and the hardest to achieve. I am very hopeful and confident to achieve #3. #4 is just something I have come up with for a change of pace. I'm not sure how achievable it is for me. If my ROI% is high it will be much easier.

No comments: