21 July 2007

50-50 sat

So once again I have taken my sweet time updating my blog. I guess that one time I could access my blog from work was a fluke. I haven't been able to since. When I'm home I'm usually much more interested in playing poker than writing about it.

Moving on... I have been playing mostly $10 STT SNG's. I started out on fire, but have cooled off over the last dozen or so. I've played about 25 so far, so 100 is going to probably be out of reach. I haven't decided to start the $20 next month or after I get 100 $10. Either way I look forwards to moving up.
So I decided to try to sat into the Fifty-Fifty. For those who are unfamiliar it is a daily FTP $50 $50k guarantee. I took out 2 people I the first 5 hands. I kept getting good hands and getting people to give me all their chips. Here I am the early chip leader.


I stayed near the top until we got down to about 30 people left. The blinds were getting high and just planned on folding into the $. I didn't fold every hand, but I wasn't risking my chips for many hands at all. Here I open fold A-K near the bubble for the second time.


I was last in chips when we finally broke the bubble. I pushed the next hand and only got like 2 callers. I got lucky and couldn't lose a hand. I out ran K-K with 8-2. I look forwards to the Fifty-Fifty later tonight.