04 July 2007

I'm such a dumbass

I'm a little upset with myself. I entered a $1 rebuy super sat to the $500k. Unfortunately I will be going to NY and won't be able to play. I didn't even think about it before the super sat started. I thought about it about 1 hour in (they don't even last 2 hours). I ended up winning, but still don't think I can play.





The final hand...



Ozzy55 actually also won a seat. It took him like 4 hands to realize that I wasn't an idiot by pushing every hand. Maybe he wanted to try to beat me heads up.

I said I was going to post some about my $2 rebuy win, but I've had some problems with my FTP site. It hasn't let me download some of the images I uploaded from my desktop. I'll try to get something up, but it will be less than I planned.

Thank you NFulton for posting my first comment. I'd love to hear anything constructive from anyone else who stops by.

No comments: