04 February 2008

Bodonkey Extras

Smokkee has set up a great tournament series over at Bodog. The TOC will be giving away a 2008 Main Event Seat. Go check out his site for more details. I wish I could play the Bodonkey more, but with darts on tuesday it's pretty tough. I tried to sign up and just play when I got back last week, but that was just frustrating. I quickly logged in to catch 2 pair from the BB and my connection timed out after I bet the turn. I ended up auto folding. When I got home on my own connection I was down to 15bb and reraised all-in preflop with AQ suited. The original raiser called with KJ and turned a boat. gg me

I may try to bring my laptop to the bar and fire it up if the rest of my team can finish out the dart match. (I'm the captain and one of the worst players on the team so that may not be that hard to come by.)

Smokkee deserves much thanks for setting this up.

No comments: