27 April 2007

Affiliates

I have added a link to Ultimate Bet. I have yet to deposit there so I really have no opinion to share yet. They do have blackjack which I like alot, but is not really very profitable for me. They also have some kind of blackjack tournaments. They have also just added R0ShamBo.

I have also just signed up for Amazon Affiliates. So before to long you'll see some Amazon links here. Please use them if you plan on buying anything from Amazon.

I have also moved the poker news section to the bottom of the page. I don't really know if I'll keep it. I have not really seen anything there that special.

As for poker lately, I have at least slowed the bleeding. I've really only been trying to satellite into major tournaments. I've had no luck, but feel my play has been acceptable.

No comments: