24 April 2007

Frustration

Sometimes I feel like I will never succeed at this game. As the losses pile up it gets much harder to find my 'A' game. As much bad luck as I have experienced the last couple weeks I know it would be detrimental to my game to blame it all on luck.

I feel right now if I keep playing like I have been I will exhaust my bankroll and have to take an extended break in order to replenish it. I really feel like I can (and need to) avoid that. I know that poker is a lifetime of learning. I know that everyday that I play I become more poker intelligent. I am finding it hard to deal with seeing people succeed that I see doing so many things poorly.

I am going to take the rest of the month very light. I don't plan on finishing up the Full Tilt Iron Man this month. I plan on ordering another poker book to read. I am still going to give another shot at a satellite entry into the $400k guarantee. Obviously if I can get into and cash in the $400k my confidence will skyrocket.

I need to get some confidence back as it has dwindled into little more than a total lack of confidence. I know what I am experiencing has happened to many people. I also know that it has happened to the best. I hope I can come out of it a better, more well rounded poker player.

As a side note if anyone reads this please let me know what you think about the Google News I have added to the right side of the page.

No comments: