02 April 2007

April 2007 - Goals

First of all this weekend went badly. I had some unlucky bubbles and then went on to play very poorly. I put a big dent in my bankroll and am very disappointed in myself and my play.

To help combat my bad sessions I have decided to start some monthly goals. For April I have come up with the following:

  1. Increase my bankroll to $500 (or more of course).
  2. Do NOT play when I am bored. DO play when I want to play.
  3. Purchase PokerTracker.
  4. Satellite into Full Tilt's $400,000 guarantee.

I hope I can accomplish all these goals this month. My bankroll is around $250 now (after my bad weekend) , so I think #1 is conservative. I think #2 will greatly help my game overall.

#4 is the only optimistic goal. I really want to play (and cash) in the event, but will not kick myself if I fail to accomplish this the first month.

No comments: